Time is displayed right to left - mini epg - Hebrew (1 Viewer)

logictester

Portal Member
December 25, 2006
Home Country
Israel Israel
Hello all

i can't seem to get the to display correctly when using the more info in TV - i use hebrew gui and everything is displayed correctly including the time in the epg, but mini epg is displaing the time from right to left for example - if the time is 15:25 in mini epg it shows up as 25:15 and so on.

I use yestardays SVN

Another question is - is it possible to view the next channels in the guide without going to the guide itself - with more info and arrows maybe?

Thanks a lot for anyones help

Alex

arikzinger

Portal Member
March 4, 2006
Home Country
Israel Israel
Hello all

i can't seem to get the to display correctly when using the more info in TV - i use hebrew gui and everything is displayed correctly including the time in the epg, but mini epg is displaing the time from right to left for example - if the time is 15:25 in mini epg it shows up as 25:15 and so on.

I use yestardays SVN

Alex

Don't know how to help you, bat i can state that i can see it as well on my system.

Arik.

logictester

Portal Member
December 25, 2006
Home Country
Israel Israel
did you try this with other skins then blue two?
i tried now with aqua skin as well - same resault - everything shows fine but the time in the miniepg

arikzinger

Portal Member
March 4, 2006
Home Country
Israel Israel
I find Dragon as my favorite skin. For some reasons Hebrew is not visible with some other skins.

Arik.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom