timeshift bug ??? (1 Viewer)

pio007

Portal Member
August 17, 2007
after a while changing channels (DVB-S, Skystar HD, with the newest SVN and tvengine3) changing isn't able any more. i can't see the new changed channel, all i see is a (timeshift) record a few minutes ago. from this time on, every time i try to keep on changing the channels i only see the timeshift.
The only was to stop this ist to turn off TV in MP-Section an turn it on again.
Doing this i also get an error message (sometimes): could not start timeshift, no video/audio found. the only way to solve this is to stop/restart the server...

same thing using radio in MP. after zapping through serveral channels, there is this timeshift error!

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I think you will find, this is the problem they are trying to put right at this moment.

Look at the TVE3 forum and also tsreader post, hopefully this will be resolved very soon.

Some svn's are working better than others, but it does seem to vary by which card you have installed.

pio007

Portal Member
    August 17, 2007
    ok,
    and what is about this:
    when i start the tv server and wait a few minutes, the server starts to grab epg data. now, when i try to start tv in mp it's impossible: could not start timeshift, no video/audio found.
    I habe to restart the server and start tv immediatly to work.
    Also known?
    Greetings

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Grab EPG over DVB seems to be another issue, have you got the option GRAB EPG WHILST TIMESHIFTING selected, may be woorthwhile unselecting that one and see what happens.

pio007

Portal Member
    August 17, 2007
    seems, that the latest SVN (Revision 16548) und MP 0.2.3 final solved the probs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom