timeshift bug ???

Discussion in '0.2.3.0 RC3 and SVN Builds' started by pio007, November 12, 2007.

1. pio007

pio007 Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    after a while changing channels (DVB-S, Skystar HD, with the newest SVN and tvengine3) changing isn't able any more. i can't see the new changed channel, all i see is a (timeshift) record a few minutes ago. from this time on, every time i try to keep on changing the channels i only see the timeshift.
    The only was to stop this ist to turn off TV in MP-Section an turn it on again.
    Doing this i also get an error message (sometimes): could not start timeshift, no video/audio found. the only way to solve this is to stop/restart the server...

same thing using radio in MP. after zapping through serveral channels, there is this timeshift error!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Paranoid Delusion
    • Premium Supporter

Paranoid Delusion Moderation Manager

Electrical Engineer
    Ratings:
    +1,482 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show System Specs
    I think you will find, this is the problem they are trying to put right at this moment.

Look at the TVE3 forum and also tsreader post, hopefully this will be resolved very soon.

Some svn's are working better than others, but it does seem to vary by which card you have installed.

4. pio007

pio007 Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok,
    and what is about this:
    when i start the tv server and wait a few minutes, the server starts to grab epg data. now, when i try to start tv in mp it's impossible: could not start timeshift, no video/audio found.
    I habe to restart the server and start tv immediatly to work.
    Also known?
    Greetings

5. Paranoid Delusion
    • Premium Supporter

Paranoid Delusion Moderation Manager

Electrical Engineer
    Ratings:
    +1,482 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show System Specs
    Grab EPG over DVB seems to be another issue, have you got the option GRAB EPG WHILST TIMESHIFTING selected, may be woorthwhile unselecting that one and see what happens.

6. pio007

pio007 Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i tried both: check and uncheck this option. no change in behavior of mp...

7. pio007

pio007 Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    seems, that the latest SVN (Revision 16548) und MP 0.2.3 final solved the probs...

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!