Tips about changes in Online TV Database (1 Viewer)

Simius

Portal Member
March 18, 2006
Valinhos, Brazil
I don't know if anybody else saw this problem, but the Battlestar Galactica has been changed in website. The Miniseries that were the first 4 episodes now are episodes 1x100, 1x101, 1x102 and 1x103 and the others episodes were moved 4 positions up. My episodes are in a DVD and they are name like: Battlestar Galactica - 1x01-02 and 1x03-04 for the miniseries and from 1x05 to 1x17 for the others. As you can see, all exibition are now broken. I know it's not a problem on plugin, just wanna know if is there a way to correct it (Maybe change information in website again?;) ).

Thanks and congratulations for the plugin, it's my favorite one!!!:D ,
Simius

keith2045

Portal Pro
February 16, 2006
Missouri
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
That's the problem with editable online sites. One person thinks that it should be one way, but others think it should be a different way. You could change it on the site, but someone might change it back. I guess that is the only solution, i guess we could have some sort of option in mp where it would not update information for shows that you already have the info for (do they ever change, well i guess in this case they do, but we dont want that).

Just my 2 cents

polargeek

Portal Member
July 8, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
the next time it updates from tv.com the miniseries will be moved back to the first 4 episodes.

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom