Tips: LG TV serial macro set (1 Viewer)

TVmecken

Portal Member
February 8, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi,
In an attempt to help others here is a subset of macros to control LG TV via RS232.
Just copy the macros into proper .../macro folder. In XP typically C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\IR Server suite\**\macro where ** is three locations "MP Control Plugin" and "MP Blast Zone Plugin" and "Translator" if you use all three.

I tried to name the respective .macro files by its function.
Some sound macros are still missing (not using TV speakers).

Enjoy

dominique

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
sdfsdfsdf
Home Country
Cameroon Cameroon
hm... don't work..

Thank you for the macros. Today i try to use macros, but don't work.. Probably my mistake. I copy all this to folders, how you told me, but i can't edit and use this macros.. I see all macros in control plugin, but can't use them. I will try again, when I have more time.. :D

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    TVmecken:

Thanks for posting the macros, it looks like other members will get some use out of them.

dominique:

Did you get any sort of error message when you tried to use them, or did they just not work?

Cheers,

dominique

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2007
    sdfsdfsdf
    Home Country
    Cameroon Cameroon
    I see all macros, but I can't use them and when I select one macro and push edit I can't do anything. I'ts like a list of macros but nothing inside..:confused:

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

dominique

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2007
    sdfsdfsdf
    Home Country
    Cameroon Cameroon
    It's possible...

I use Ir server from 0ctober.. (I think).. While I try to use latest version, but then I have problems with blasting. Till today I don't find time to test all, and find the problem. I see that others have similar problems, and you make patch (somthing like Transiver.. I see this on forum.), for solving this problem. . I must first try install this..

And please Aron can you answer me direectli and short... (while I'm lost in all this version, post, programs.)

When I use IR server, what is necessary for normal work?

Do I need disable Hidr or not?
    Do I need enable MCE remote in Control plugin or not?
    somthing other?

Thank you very much!

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    dominique:

Send me a Private Message with your email address and I will send you my latest version.

And I can help you with any problems in email. If you want?

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom