Titanium Bugs - Post Here (1 Viewer)

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
Please Post any bugs you are experiencing with the Titanium Skin in this thread. It would be very helpful if you could accompany your explanation of the bug with a screen shot.

Thankyou

jonaskp

Portal Pro
October 23, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Two Column Bug

Here's the bug, I'm getting it too..

picture is cropped a bit, I took it via VNC, so don't take the resolution as being the native on the screen.

Attachments

• TWOCOLUMNBUG.png
    TWOCOLUMNBUG.png
    669 KB

SMa

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2007
    Helsinki - Finland
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    - Movies
    -> When MP shows the search results for a movie (IMDB), there's a black overlay at the left
    -> Reproduce: add a new movie or refresh imdb-info

- weather: (see attachment)
    -> No button to go to next image?
    -> Text stays
    -> Images are stretched (loaded from: Wolkenbeelden - KMI)

Attachments

• 24843d1219494251-updated-titanium-release-v0-3-available-now-weather.jpg
      24843d1219494251-updated-titanium-release-v0-3-available-now-weather.jpg
      336.8 KB

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    - Movies
    -> When MP shows the search results for a movie (IMDB), there's a black overlay at the left
    -> Reproduce: add a new movie or refresh imdb-info

- weather: (see attachment)
    -> No button to go to next image?
    -> Text stays
    -> Images are stretched (loaded from: Wolkenbeelden - KMI)

Ill probably have these two bugs address next release which is soon. I recommend using ffordes new plugin moving pictures over the standard myvideos BTW. Even in alpha stage it has better functionality. Moving pictures will have support in the next release.

SMa

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2007
    Helsinki - Finland
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Ill probably have these two bugs address next release which is soon. I recommend using ffordes new plugin moving pictures over the standard myvideos BTW. Even in alpha stage it has better functionality. Moving pictures will have support in the next release.
    Thanks for the hint. I've seen the thread about Moving Pictures, but I'll wait for version 0.6 or 0.7 before switching from MyVideos to Moving Pictures. I don't want my family to run into any bugs (which is most likely with an alpha release).

Looking forward to your next release! :D

nemrod95

Portal Member
    March 27, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    I'm not sure, it's a bug but i have two question :

One with tvseries.xml :
    TVSeries%20Main.jpg

Is it possible to remove the white overlay on the unselected episode ?
    Like for example this screen from black and white skin :
    TV%20Series%20-%20Series%20-%20blackwhite.jpg

One with mymusic.xml :
    MyMusic%20Songs%20ListView.jpg

at the right of the screen, the picture is not based on folder.jpg, it must be based on the tag in the mp3 ?

And of course, THE problem for me :
    img1.jpg

The fanart is too white, maybe a white overlay ?

Thanks for your help

nemrod95

Portal Member
    March 27, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Yes, i understand that but for me, it would be better to see banners if they are not under the white overlay, and to follow when navigating, maybe it's possible to expand the selected banner ? or it's no possible in MP at the moment ?

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    Yes, i understand that but for me, it would be better to see banners if they are not under the white overlay, and to follow when navigating, maybe it's possible to expand the selected banner ? or it's no possible in MP at the moment ?

When I release the next version, Ill also include a tvseries xml with that fix applied as an option as its easy to do.

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008

Here is the tvseries.xml for this adjustment

Attachments

• TVSeries.xml
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread