TITANIUS: Donate and support thread (1 Viewer)

husmoaschta

Portal Pro
August 15, 2010
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hi Marcel!

As a Donator I have one suggestion:
Donations are not coming just like that. That's working a little bit different than in a shop (You want it, pay it, get it ...)
A lot of us are waiting on a stable skin, and what's even more importat, finally waiting on a stable maintained skin.
And that would be YOUR big chance. You've got a well introduced skin for free. Your improvements to it were quite appreciated.
So, it would be quite easy for you: Surprise us a little bit more often with your great improvements for a great skin, and I'm sure, donations will flow ...

Winnie

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Winnie,

Thanks for your message. You're absolutely right! And trust me, this skin is not 'dead' or 'and of life'..

I will always try to fix breaking things, add support for plugins, and fix bugs..

I'm using my awesome Mediacenter pc every day, and using TITANIUS myself too offcourse..

And actually, for me is everything working perfect as I want it to. That being said, I'm always thinking what can be improved, and there are some small things fixed allready, but I like to add a bit more for I release it as a new version..

So for now, I have no big plans. Only fix some small things and add support for a couple of (new) plugins..

But I will always listen to suggestions. :)

The only big thing that should be very nice is a basic home editor. Problem with that is only that Titanius has very difficult code base to include that feature, and there is no simple way to work around it..

So I hope you don't loose your trust in this skin, and let me know if you have good suggestions to make the skin better. :)

Cheers,
    Marcel

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @powermarcel10

can you take a look at the Comskip Markers? Those are since ages a Problem in Titan (and Titanius). There are "Fixes" in the Forum but not in the official Versions...

When Playing a Record with Comskip markers available, those markers are not always shown. There is a difference on the "Pause" OSD and the "Info" OSD.
    I hope you know what i mean.

Thanks a lot, If you want me to test anything, please let me know.

Brudertac

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello @powermarcel10 ,

Another month has passed without contributions. I understand that the skin is perfect for you, which insinuates that there could be no further update.

Well, as you know it still throws errors at startup. Also support for some plugins is just rudimentary, But I agree that it does work quite nicely otherwise. A year ago I had a similar experience with an interesting Titan mod with 2x 4 tiles, which I liked very much. Unfortunately after much activity at the beginning it suffered a sudden death.

If you would be ready to continue developing it, you might want to consider something like establishing a feature request list.

Thanks, HTPC_Sourcer

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi @powermarcel10

can you take a look at the Comskip Markers? Those are since ages a Problem in Titan (and Titanius). There are "Fixes" in the Forum but not in the official Versions...

When Playing a Record with Comskip markers available, those markers are not always shown. There is a difference on the "Pause" OSD and the "Info" OSD.

Brudertac

Hi,

I try to fix this issue.. Can you tell me in wich osd they are showing well, and where they don't?

EDIT: and it it wil be nice if you can point me to a working version somewhere on the forum. :)

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @powermarcel10

Brudertac

Hi,

I try to fix this issue.. Can you tell me in wich osd they are showing well, and where they don't?

EDIT: and it it wil be nice if you can point me to a working version somewhere on the forum. :)

Hi,

good to hear from you!

@wizard123 wrote here: Apollo for Mediaportal 1 that the final Fixes will made it into MP 1.12.

EDIT: I believe that his new Apollo Theme have them already....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom