[solved] Titanius Skin - Broken "My TV" Tile (1 Viewer)

loopery

Portal Member
September 26, 2015
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
So I was stripping away some unused plugins from Mediaportal. Not sure exactly what change caused it exactly, but now instead of displaying 'My TV' or 'TV' for the TV tile, it says '#SkinTranslation.Translations.tv.Label'. I've tried switching on/off the "use prefix" option -- didn't help.

Anyone else run into this bug?

mp-titanius-2-2021-05-29.jpg

loopery

Portal Member
September 26, 2015
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Ops. I disabled the Skin Translations plugin. That's all it was. :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Then, "Mixer" line is not here when "skin sounds" setting is disabled ? Right ? Then, we could imagine that "presumably MP generating the button sound' would be "for sure". Maybe is there really a bug in your audio driver ? Generating an "Enter" action when, not needed ? No clue other than trying differents audio drivers.... Also...
Then, "Mixer" line is not here when "skin sounds" setting is disabled ? Right ? Then, we could imagine that "presumably MP...
I recollect someone else reporting this problem, but I cannot now find the relevant post. In this thread I want describe the...
Replies
Views
So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model Object Manager. As soon as they are disabled TV server will always show "port 554 is already bound". Enabling/disabling events is done by this reg key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM]...
So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model...
I've got a Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A Twin and a DigitalEverywhere FloppyDTV for Satellite TV. I've been running MediaPortal 1.4.0...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
We have just released MediaPortal 1.26 - Winter is coming... Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5031] - Fix Invalid File...
Replies
Views
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom