Too early subtitles using internal Blu-ray player (1 Viewer)

M.Hulot

Portal Pro
April 23, 2017
Home Country
Germany Germany
When using the internal Blu-ray Player the subtitles appear too early. No matter if I play the movie/series using the menu or picking the stream from the MP menu.
When the internal Blu-ray Player is off, the subtitles appear correctly.
Has anyone a suggestion how to fix that?
Thanks in advance.

Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry KEYone mit Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It works Thank you Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry KEYone mit Tapatalk
It works Thank you Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry KEYone mit Tapatalk
The message as seen in the screenshot appears after update from 1.22 to 1.25. There is no difference wether sound is AC3 or DTS or...
Replies
Views
Hello, sorry, but bluray part is not developped, on MP, missing dev for this. :(
Hello, sorry, but bluray part is not developped, on MP, missing dev for this. :(
I chose «German», but instead the first language stream is played (in most cases English). I figured that out because on some discs...
Replies
Views
Mir fiel auf, dass die Untertitel im Blu-ray-Player-Modus um einiges zu früh kommen. Spielt man die Streams im anderen Modus ab, passt es. Woran könnte das liegen und vor allem: Was kann man dagegen tun? Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry KEYone mit Tapatalk
Mir fiel auf, dass die Untertitel im Blu-ray-Player-Modus um einiges zu früh kommen. Spielt man die Streams im anderen Modus ab...
Mir fiel auf, dass die Untertitel im Blu-ray-Player-Modus um einiges zu früh kommen. Spielt man die Streams im anderen Modus ab...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blu ray UHD Menus DE
Just wanted to add to the above that 4k uhd playback with PowerDVD 19 only works with specific hardware, you should check that out before purchasing.
Just wanted to add to the above that 4k uhd playback with PowerDVD 19 only works with specific hardware, you should check that out...
Hello, I write to you to understand if I could resolve my problem and to understand where is (if there is any) the issue...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your patience describing what possibilities there are for me. I think time will tell what is important for me and I have to weigh all the options [emoji4] Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry KEYone mit Tapatalk
Thank you for your patience describing what possibilities there are for me. I think time will tell what is important for me and I...
Früher hat MP innerhalb kürzester Zeit bei der Wiedergabe eines Films Tonformat, Bildauflösung und den Stream angezeigt. Seit...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom