Too late for Christmas, alas (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
Replies
Views
It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there doesn't appear to be a way to make it.
It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there...
I was looking at moving from MP1 to MP2 and noticed that TV-Mosaic was the tvprovider of choice now. I followed the instructions...
Replies
Views
OK I solved the problem. I ran another import on 2 new albums and this time the Album art was successfully grabbed. I had been messing around prior with restoring AudioMetadataExtractor.dll in both the MP2-Client and MP2-Server directories under 'Program Files (x86)' from my MP2.3.0 backup but the import wasn't working but when I...
OK I solved the problem. I ran another import on 2 new albums and this time the Album art was successfully grabbed. I had been...
Today I updated from MP2.3.0 to MP2.4.0 and everything looks good so far except all Album art is not showing for my Music...
Replies
Views
Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could be interesting to see if your battery give 3 Volts. Also, if, after 3 days (for example) if you can start your PC manually and, go into the BIOS, motherboard BIOS time could be a good indicator.
Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could...
I have been using MediaPortal 1.x (currently 1.30) since 2013 on a Zotac ZBOX ID83 (Intel I3, Windows 7 now Windows 10). I record...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watched indicator DE
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data base editor (SQLite Editor), but it will be not easy and I can’t provide a manual, because I didn’t try yet.
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data...
Hi I am new to Media Portal and it looks great. Just a question.. I want to use it to watch a lot of tv series and movies that I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom