Top of list button? (1 Viewer)

JSorrentino

Portal Pro
September 30, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Is there a button to return to the topmost entry in the movie list?

In StreamedMP is was just push '1' on the remote. BW1080 pops up a window, and im not even sure what it's for?

ALSO.

When I pause a movie, the overlay with movie info covers a lot of the screen. Sometimes I pause to read something, or just check out the current hot chick. Is there a way to stay paused but remove the overlay?

JS

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
In StreamedMP is was just push '1' on the remote. BW1080 pops up a window, and im not even sure what it's for?

I have to get back to you on this. I don't have a system to test this on right now.

When I pause a movie, the overlay with movie info covers a lot of the screen. Sometimes I pause to read something, or just check out the current hot chick. Is there a way to stay paused but remove the overlay?

Untested: videoFullScreen.xml and mytvFullScreen.xml remove the controls under:
<!-- *********************** Pause OSD *********************** -->

JSorrentino

Portal Pro
September 30, 2008
Home Country
Thank you for looking into this.

On the pause screen with the OSD - On my comcast DVR, I get the same thing. But I can hit a button - once paused - to clear the OSD (It's Exit on the comcast remote) to leave the movie / stream paused but remove the OSD.

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway

Could you take a screenshoot? In my systems the numberkeys works like a SMS keyboard like it should.

JSorrentino

Portal Pro
September 30, 2008
Home Country
Not sure how to take a screenshot.

I know '1' brings you to the top of the current list in StreamedMP skin. But I'm not sure if it's a skin feature or just an MP feature.

'1' is not mapped to any keys for the filtering (remote filtering turned on in MP config).

JS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom