Topup TV (1 Viewer)

dicon

October 19, 2005
Firtsly let me express before anyone jumps dowm my throat, I want to legally subscribe to topup tv paying my monthly subscription.

Now that is said...my problem is that i have a TT-Budget T1500 Tuner + Common Interface card, i have a top up tv cam and card which i took out of my old nokia STP, is there anyway i can get the subscrion channels (via the above statment :) )in MP?.

Cheers
dicon

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    The CI on the TT Budget is not yet supported.
    It will be in the future as we have the SDK - more pressing matters are taking precidence at the moment.

DMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi mm1352000, first thanks for your lightning fast reply. Of course this is not an issue of Mediaportal. Sorry if this somehow sounded like that. I just wanted to check, if someone has made similar experience and possibly found a solution/driver that works. But the chances that a similar configuration is in use is pretty low, I...
    Hi mm1352000, first thanks for your lightning fast reply. Of course this is not an issue of Mediaportal. Sorry if this somehow...
    Hi, I guess I need some help from the experts here. If you are looking for the Log-Files, please be so kind and take a minute to...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi guys, While I encountered the very same problem as @Fesnor last night, after successfully tuning the DVB-T2 channels I then tuned the DVB-S2 channels and at some point after doing some organising of the channels I encountered the issue. I was, however able to resolve it by simply repairing the install, that is re-running the...
    Hi guys, While I encountered the very same problem as @Fesnor last night, after successfully tuning the DVB-T2 channels I then...
    MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Hi guys, This actually applies to all MP2 attempts at installation. As the topic says...
    Replies
    Views
    I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play fine. Most of the video files are Windows Media Video v8/9/10 I made sure both wmv3 wmv10 codecs in LAV and FFDshow are checked. I see that RadioTime is now a new software company called TuneIn How do I find...
    I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play...
    I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play...
    Replies
    Views
    BUMP Hello Everyone I've seem to have conjured up a replacement for IMDB using the ontvtonight.com site. You can download that grabber here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/ontvtonight-com-ustv-grabber-file.140401/ Hopefully that could help fill the void that imdb left
    BUMP Hello Everyone I've seem to have conjured up a replacement for IMDB using the ontvtonight.com site. You can download that...
    My EPG grabber using IMDB in the USA stopped working this week and their site says they are not going to post tv listings anymore...
    Replies
    Views
    Great. :) Yep, I figured as much. Silly Ceton. :rolleyes: I'm happy to have been able to help. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.
    Great. :) Yep, I figured as much. Silly Ceton. :rolleyes: I'm happy to have been able to help. Don't hesitate to ask if you have...
    This is mainly an FYI to the community. I recently acquired a Ceton InfiniTV 6 ETH device only to find out there is no support...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom