Total Number of Media Portal Users (1 Viewer)

tonyscha

Portal Pro
May 2, 2007
Iowa
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Are there any estimates to how many mediaportal users there are?

rolls1400

Portal Pro
August 26, 2007
Home Country
Ill start counting it off...1!

haha no but seriously I also wonder how many. Also from what countries?

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    There are 33,307 members listed (registered) for this forum - maybe that is an indication of the number of MP users?

Probably not, as there are always a lot of "guest" members viewing these forums, too. My guess is that there are around 100,000 MP users ... :eek:

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    Maybe in a future version which allows for online checking/installing of skins/plugins/fixes the country and username *or some other identifier) could be counted!

tonyscha

Portal Pro
    May 2, 2007
    Iowa
    Home Country
    I am a user!

Plus, this thread has the most American posters I have seen yet!

American users yes, but what this project needs is more North American developers! To help with ATSC tuner issues.

I know some C#... And I am in North America.. and I have an ATSC tuner... But I havnt taken any time to look at the code or to understand the structure of mediaportal :oops:

Dubyahjay

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Atlanta
    Home Country
    Unfortunately, I don't do very well with writing the code. I can read it and help debug? I also have input :) that counts for something right?

My strongsuit is wireless and networking, I have you covered there!

Users who are viewing this thread