Track information (1 Viewer)

pdedecker

December 3, 2006
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi,

Is it possible to let MediaPortal fetch track listings (from freedb.org, for example) for a CD automatically when I insert it?

Thanks in advance,
Pieter De Decker

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
Replies
Views
This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected apart from the merged ones. You'll have to use tools like the mentioned Media-Buddy to achieve that. Subtitles of local media can be placed into the same folder (with the same name) into the video file. You...
This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected...
Hi, is it possible to include downloaded subtitles during Bluray playback? While playing a Bluray, i can open the menu to select...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this with further changes. I've checked the models and there are no variables, that could be easily called.
Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this...
MP2 is great, but I‘d rely one change. I can have optional help texts, which are nice for a first time use, but then do not have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Remembering different views DE
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Time elapsed event DE
Thank you for your answer I just found our the MP2 do not support madVR, so it's no longer relevant for me unfortunately
Thank you for your answer I just found our the MP2 do not support madVR, so it's no longer relevant for me unfortunately
Hi All Before I get into writing a plugin, I want to make sure that the most important event for it is exposed by the plugin...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom