Trading off my FloppyDTV DVB-C against a FloppyDTV DVB-S2 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hallo, gebe hier meine Sammlung an FloppyDTV DVB/C ab. 4 Floppy DTV DVB/C 1x FireWire-PCIe Controllerkarte (TEXAS-Chip !) 1x AXING BK-Verteiler 3x FireWire-DTV-Anschlußkabel 1x FireWire Kabel 3x Powerkabel 1x Manual Bitte um Preisvorschläge (y) Danke und Grüße ;)
Hallo, gebe hier meine Sammlung an FloppyDTV DVB/C ab. 4 Floppy DTV DVB/C 1x FireWire-PCIe Controllerkarte (TEXAS-Chip !) 1x AXING...
Hallo, gebe hier meine Sammlung an FloppyDTV DVB/C ab. 4 Floppy DTV DVB/C 1x FireWire-PCIe Controllerkarte (TEXAS-Chip !) 1x AXING...
Replies
Views
Hallo, gebe hier meine Sammlung an FloppyDTV DVB/C ab. 4 Floppy DTV DVB/C 1x FireWire-PCIe Controllerkarte (TEXAS-Chip !) 1x AXING BK-Verteiler 3x FireWire-DTV-Anschlußkabel 1x FireWire Kabel 3x Powerkabel 1x Manual Bitte um Preisvorschläge (y) Danke und Grüße ;)
Replies
Views
??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
Hi Running MP1 - 1.39 for long while, no issues. 10th April [same time as 2024-KB5037036 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 TV Server crashes again and again DE
Hello ge2301, Yes, that was the problem: After switching off the TV Movie EPG import plug-in, the TV server runs through. Many many thanks Tom
Hello ge2301, Yes, that was the problem: After switching off the TV Movie EPG import plug-in, the TV server runs through. Many many...
Hello, yesterday I set up a new media portal. The last time I did this was a few years ago. So that I am very unsure. I set up a...
Replies
Views
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom