Trailer and Catalog tool? (1 Viewer)

taalon927

Portal Member
April 26, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Someone said once it would be nice to havea trailer to watch streamed from apple. I like this idea, but to simplify it some, maybe you can do this.

make just a trailer button, and search thru new and old trailers. then offer a way to mark which trailer is a movie you own, thus creating a catalog at the same time. Now id suggest a dynamic style database to link the trailer info with the real movie, thus the individual now sees the exact trailer name, so he/she has to just rename their movie file to match, now the database can update itself and make the link, then if the movie is owned and found in the data base you are offered a green play button, to play the movie, otherwise it remains greyed out...

just a idea.

there is also a nice and free program called coolector FREE: Personalized Movie Encyclopedia + Database of Existing Videos + Collection Organizer + Best Price Finder that i use to catalog my movies and search for new ones, as well as prices on them. maybe there is a way in conjunction with them to bring his program internally into this, so its searchable via the media center, and at the same time you could update as well as read the coolector main file to see what is owned and maybe even loaned out ...

ok bit complicated probably but still just a idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom