Trailer Plugin won't work after 0.2.0 RC2 (1 Viewer)

racemier

Portal Member
December 13, 2005
Hi,

I've upgraded to 0.2.0 RC2 and now the trailer plugin won't function anymore. It shows the options on the left but no info is being retrieved.
Other internet connections seems to work well.

Regards,

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I just tested the My Trailers plugin with RC2 also. After uninstalling RC1 and deleting the entire MP directory. I then installed RC2 and tested is and it is working for me. Did you do an upgrade from RC1?

racemier

Portal Member
    December 13, 2005
    I did not delete the whole directory, just uninstalled RC1 and installed RC2.
    Will give reinstalling the plugin a try.

thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
    Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
    I have been a relatively happy user of MP1 for quite a while. My setup is a dedicated HTPC connected to my TV, a TV capture device...
    Replies
    Views
    I don't think it can be done that much easier. If you're not comfortable doing these kinds of things on your computer, you'd better leave it to a more eperienced person...
    I don't think it can be done that much easier. If you're not comfortable doing these kinds of things on your computer, you'd better...
    Hi I have been using MediaPortal 1.2.3.0 for years and it has been working well. However, today I receive the message "Connection...
    Replies
    Views
    Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
    Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
    While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it, Meantime, I got mc2xml working, and that can be run daily as a scheduled task. (that;s what I used to do - I think) Meantime again, it appears my zap2xxml from tvguide.com started working again - temp...
    Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it...
    Reason for questions: I've been using zap2xml to get data from tvguide.com and write tvguide.xml for xmltv for years - but it seems...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom