Trailers don't play (1 Viewer)

lukeinv

Portal Member
January 22, 2010
Hi,

I recently updated MP to 1.2.0.0 version and trailers don't work anymore.

i'm getting the following error:

2010-11-13 11:39:57.281250 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VideoPlayer9: Exception while creating DShow graph URI formats are not supported. at System.IO.Path.NormalizePathFast(String path, Boolean fullCheck)
at System.IO.Path.NormalizePath(String path, Boolean fullCheck)
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption)
at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
at MediaPortal.Player.VideoPlayerVMR9.GetInterfaces()

Any ideas?

lukeinv

dynamic

Portal Member
March 5, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
The same here ... is the MyTrailers Plugin no longer being maintained or is just MP 1.2 not yet supported ?

Is there any known workaround ?

arj2000

Portal Member
October 6, 2010
Home Country
Spain Spain
Unable to play :(

I have installed QuickTime 7.6 and Quicktime DirectShow Source Filter 1.7.1.10. Also tried with QT Lite 4.1.0 with the same result.

RBC827

December 22, 2010
Same here. I can view the Trailers listings and details, but when I click to play any size file (Small, Medium, Large, etc) it freezes my MediaPortal. I have to CTRL + SHIFT + DEL to get to the task manager and kill the MediaPortal process.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi guys ! use iTune Trailer in OnlineVideos Plugin ,all trailers play fine thir....

as post by armandp the devloper of My Trailers Plugin ,

Quote :
    Because i'm currently not actively working on My Trailers i added the same functionality (and more: search, buffering, quality preference) to the iTunes Movie Trailer site that is part of OnlineVideos plugin. I recommend using Online Videos in the future. Once the "start plugin with parameter" option is available in mediaportal you could have a Trailers button link directly to the util and have the same experience (or even better).
    Quote :

i use MP v1.2.0 Alpha +onlineVideos v 0.27 , and set up the option start with parameter and it's work great ...
    :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom