Trailers from imdb (1 Viewer)

Cojo

Portal Member
September 1, 2004
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
MP get info & pictures about movies from imdb, why not trailers to if there is one available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my library. I'm used to a relatively smooth and fast process. But now it was EXTREMELY slow. Also many titles that always gets identified by IMDB+ now were not. Themoviedb.org instead provided details. At first...
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
Replies
Views
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
Replies
Views
Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz, and after try to enable 50Hz ? So, MP detecte 23 hz and want to switch TV to 25 hz, but can't and MP want switch to 50hz try to start change frequency before MP Start, on windows parameter. i remember...
Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz...
After finally managing to get DRR working on my Intel Integrated Graphics 630 based setup, which was down to the default ON setting...
Replies
Views
Hi! I saw that the function to find trailers for movies (and TV Series, but maybe that is not used that much?) is missing. Maybe everyone already have talked about this idea, but if not I have a suggestion. If you already have this and better ideas, just ignore this post :) I imagine that maybe a easier implementation is to make a...
Hi! I saw that the function to find trailers for movies (and TV Series, but maybe that is not used that much?) is missing. Maybe...
Hi! I saw that the function to find trailers for movies (and TV Series, but maybe that is not used that much?) is missing. Maybe...
Replies
Views
TI_MDB gets data from two sites, TMDB and IMDB. IMDB_MP117 receives data only from IMDB site, if something has changed on IMDB site, IMDB_MP117 will not receive data or part of it. To fix it, you need to understand what is broken.
TI_MDB gets data from two sites, TMDB and IMDB. IMDB_MP117 receives data only from IMDB site, if something has changed on IMDB...
I am in the UK and have suddenly started to have issues with getting MovieInfo information using the IMDB grabber scripts. Most of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom