Transcoding (1 Viewer)

tthomas

Portal Member
September 28, 2004
Seattle, WA
I know it is work in progress. Thanks in advance!

Can you provide the ability to reference a .prx file for transcoding settings.

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    We already do something like this in the 'Custom' option for WMV.
    See how you get on when it's released and if you still want prx import then let us know why etc.

Cheers

DMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
    Replies
    Views
    Brilliant. Thanks very much. That'll do nicely.
    Brilliant. Thanks very much. That'll do nicely.
    Hello, does MPExtended service support hardware assisted transcoding? In its current configuration, I am experiencing very high CPU...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this with further changes. I've checked the models and there are no variables, that could be easily called.
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this...
    MP2 is great, but I‘d rely one change. I can have optional help texts, which are nice for a first time use, but then do not have...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom