Transcoding (1 Viewer)

tthomas

Portal Member
September 28, 2004
Seattle, WA
I know it is work in progress. Thanks in advance!

Can you provide the ability to reference a .prx file for transcoding settings.

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    We already do something like this in the 'Custom' option for WMV.
    See how you get on when it's released and if you still want prx import then let us know why etc.

Cheers

DMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Brilliant. Thanks very much. That'll do nicely.
    Brilliant. Thanks very much. That'll do nicely.
    Hello, does MPExtended service support hardware assisted transcoding? In its current configuration, I am experiencing very high CPU...
    Replies
    Views
    As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not, this could be achieved. But at first the infos need to be existing.
    As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not...
    Hello, after round about a decade of using MP1 I decided to test the so far most current version of MP2. Overall I like it very...
    Replies
    Views
    i pointed you to the good way, using tvguide.lst, define your "Sydney.xml" inside tvguide.lst, but need to placed close to the file.
    i pointed you to the good way, using tvguide.lst, define your "Sydney.xml" inside tvguide.lst, but need to placed close to the file.
    Subject line says it all. I'm in Sydney, Australia, and I've downloaded the Sydney.xml file from xmltv.net. Do I have to rename it...
    Replies
    Views
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
    Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
    Replies
    Views
    Great it finally works and you can enjoy MP2. I've added this as possible solution for error 1603 into our wiki in case others face simular.
    Great it finally works and you can enjoy MP2. I've added this as possible solution for error 1603 into our wiki in case others face...
    Hello guys, I am a newbie to this forum and to Mediaportal. I am not able to get the installation finish without errors. I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom