Trillian 3.1 Pro Plugin (1 Viewer)

iampedro

Portal Member
December 6, 2004
Having options for both would be great seeing as they are both very good instant messaging programs... I will request Trillain to put it up thier since ... I own trillain pro..

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you for answering so promptly on July 4.
Thank you for answering so promptly on July 4.
My computer is running Windows 10 Pro . I have Comcast cable. I have a set top box. Installed in the computer is a Hauppauge...
Replies
Views
You don't need a Windows account. You can also remove the login password so that the PC is always logged in the same way. Makes sense at an HTPC because you don't have to connect a mouse and keyboard. ------------------------- Du benötigst kein Windows Account. Ebenso kannst Du das Anmelde Passwort entfernen so das der PC immer...
You don't need a Windows account. You can also remove the login password so that the PC is always logged in the same way. Makes...
Before i install MediaPortal2 I read the system information . It says: Setup your system to auto-logon when Windows starts. My...
Replies
Views
Solved!! After testing the procedure on the old machine I uninstalled the LAV filters before re-installing MediaPortal and that did the trick! Thanks all for your help with this.
Solved!! After testing the procedure on the old machine I uninstalled the LAV filters before re-installing MediaPortal and that did...
I recently installed MediaPortal 2.4 on a new computer and copied several TV shows from the previous one to an external drive...
Replies
Views
the best way is to use localhost or the name of the computer. 127.0.0.1 is good too.
the best way is to use localhost or the name of the computer. 127.0.0.1 is good too.
Hello team, Setup: MP 1.28 single seat on Win 10 pro x64, using MySQL database, wired NIC to router. The setup works fine until I...
Replies
Views
Ran into this issue when fixing my MP2 install under Windows 11 and found that I needed quotes around the sddl value else it threw an error. netsh http add urlacl url=http://+:55555/MediaPortal/ sddl="D:(A;;GX;;;WD)"
Ran into this issue when fixing my MP2 install under Windows 11 and found that I needed quotes around the sddl value else it threw...
I am using mp2.3.2. I have installed client/server on one system and client only on another. The former runs window 7 ultimate...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom