Trimming archived TV (1 Viewer)

Stinky

Portal Member
May 31, 2005
I had a quick look at it, but I can't tell - does this do the trimming automatically like DVR-MS Toolbox does with commercials?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could be interesting to see if your battery give 3 Volts. Also, if, after 3 days (for example) if you can start your PC manually and, go into the BIOS, motherboard BIOS time could be a good indicator.
Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could...
I have been using MediaPortal 1.x (currently 1.30) since 2013 on a Zotac ZBOX ID83 (Intel I3, Windows 7 now Windows 10). I record...
Replies
Views
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD playback in MP2. Perhaps you mean the cyberlink app starts, if you enter a DVD into the slot. To avoid this you'll have to deactivate autoplay in the windows settings. Open Windows Settings Select...
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD...
Hello, I have installed the latest Media Portal 2 version on a clean new Windows 10 installation. Now I only get sound for some TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
Replies
Views
thank you very much for your quick response. Obviously 1.30 seems to support wifiRemote and mpextented so I can continue to use MPiviewer for ipad and that's what was important to me. it's nice to have taken the time for my problem which will undoubtedly be useful to others as well.
thank you very much for your quick response. Obviously 1.30 seems to support wifiRemote and mpextented so I can continue to use...
Hello, I am trying to reinstall mediaportal 1.16 but I get an error message "no internet connection found! to continue the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom