jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I now have a couple of MKVs with HD audio in :D

MediaInfo picks up the audio codec of the one I just looked at as DTS-HD but no logo is displayed as there isn't one. There is also not one for TrueHD.

Would it be possible to include these as part of 1.0 ? Or does someone have the template and could knock them up for me?

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    There aren't logo's available for this... devs, maybe you have a psd file from which you make all video logo's?
    It looks like some are missing looking at C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Video

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    There aren't logo's available for this... devs, maybe you have a psd file from which you make all video logo's?
    It looks like some are missing looking at C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Video

I presume you did mean the audio folder :confused:

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This is rooted in MP/MovPic. Wrong MediaInfo.dll and such. That will be fixed first before logo's for this will be available.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    This is rooted in MP/MovPic. Wrong MediaInfo.dll and such. That will be fixed first before logo's for this will be available.
    :confused: In MP log the file I was looking at was identiied as DTS-HD correctly by MediaInfo....

Why is there a need for something else to be fixed?

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Try the latest SVN. You'll notice it no longer recognizes it correctly. This is caused by the plugins.
    Latest SVN = upcoming MP release so it should be fixed.

Tho I also agree the devs should already make this icon, to be ready for the 'future'... I'll ask em.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    Try the latest SVN. You'll notice it no longer recognizes it correctly. This is caused by the plugins.
    Latest SVN = upcoming MP release so it should be fixed.
    latest public SVN or code from current trunk? I am running latest public SVN (24975) and this recognises the audio correctly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom