Trying to get trailers from MovingPictures working, can't find IMDB site (1 Viewer)

No Limit

Portal Member
March 7, 2010
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello,

I have been searching the forums to see if there is a way to be able to look up a trailer for a movie from within moving pictures. It appears to do that all I need to do is enable the IMDB site in online videos. But for the life of me I can not find this site in the default list anywhere.

Is there a way I could manaully add this or does anyone have an idea why I'm not seeing it? I am using OnlineVideos 0.30 and media portal 1.1.2.

Thanks.

Edit one:

It appears I needed to grab the default OnlineVideoSites.xml file (I got it from SVN trunk) and now I have the IMDB trailers site and it works fine.

However, trailers still don't show up as an option in moving pictures. Do I have to do anything additional to get this working?

Edit 2:

Maybe I'm confused about what is currently supported. I do see a trailers buttin the menu of moving pictures which simply takes me to the IMDB trailers site. But what I was really hoping for is to have a trailer button for each one of my movies that will let you instantly watch the trailer for it. Anyone know if that is possible? Maybe I need to take this to the moving pictures board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom