Trying to make skin for big screens but get errors (1 Viewer)

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Ok my cousin wanted me to make him something a little different for his moving pictures since he uses a 12' wide screen he wanted something better suited for that, so I modified the small and large thumb views of the defult skin included. Have no problem changing things around but I keep getting errors now, mediaportal always crashes now.

I am wondering if it may have something to do with loading so many covers at one time but thats just a guess.

He didnt want all the details on the screen so this is all covers only, you can always click to go to the details page to see it if you wanted to but he knows what all the movies he has are so he didnt want the info on the main page.

Anywaya here is the log and some pics, if someone could please look at this and see if you can see whats wrong, thank you very much.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    Hrmm, well the log file is reporting an error from the cover art background process, which has very little to do with skinning. I am planning on looking into this stuff this weekend, but I think maybe the issue you are seeing is unrelated to the skin you have created. maybe it is a coincidence... have you changed anything with the cover art data source setting or anything like that?

Also you may try upgrading to 0.6.1, it is much more stable. It is possible this is a problem indirectly caused by another issue that was fixed between 0.6.0 and 0.6.1.

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    Tried updating and still getting the same, will try it on another pc to make sure if its something I did, but no all I changed was the the skin files

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom