TT S2300 Premium modded HI-Q for Premiere (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sure am! (unfortunately....) This was extremely helpful! Will try all of the things! Thanks for the quick response. :)
Sure am! (unfortunately....) This was extremely helpful! Will try all of the things! Thanks for the quick response. :)
Hi there! I am new to Media Portal. My goal is to be able to access to both my PC, Music,Movies & Direct TV all in one place for...
Replies
Views
Thanks! Yes I read that later, about Channel mapping..I will edit my post for that later tonight. About removing the CI assignments, may be this helps, I do not know, but right now all channels seem to work OK though.
Thanks! Yes I read that later, about Channel mapping..I will edit my post for that later tonight. About removing the CI...
Hi folks, Since I could not find any complete tutorial for the installation of my new Digital Devices (DD) DuoFlex C/C2/T/T2 V3...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late photos, it took ao long because I forgot to post the photos :D https://plus.google.com/115864537260396175022/posts/fQMmcP7d6vv
Sorry for the late photos, it took ao long because I forgot to post the photos :D...
My Parents' MP Build A MediaPortal story. What's the problem? My parents want a 'one fits all' approach: they want to watch movies...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Server setup DE
Hi, I'm at the part where I configure my TV Card. Now, on the Tutorial I'm following it mentions about prioritisation. My TV...
Replies
Views
Thank I will try it out
Thank I will try it out
My Films 6.1 released! (supports MediaPortal 1.6, 1.7 and 1.8 with .net 4.5) Have you ever wished you could use your own database...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom