MP2 - V2.3.2 tuner card not visable (1 Viewer)

L

lapidary

I have a HDHR4-2US, It does not show up in TV server configuration. I know some silicondust cards need a "wrapper" If I need such a thing I cant find it.
Windows 10, MediaPortal version 2.3.2

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
September 5, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Download and install HDHomeRun Software for Windows, open HDHomeRun Setup, change the BDA Compatibility Mode from Default to MediaPortal and press OK or Apply.

It looks like this this
set-up-windows-media-center-hd-homerunhd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had checked the episode-num line, and they do not match for a given show. But after checking several entries I found that the number showing on the Guide is a corrected/adjusted number. So if the xml file shows 1.9 as episode-num, the Guide displays 10.2. So MP2 is converting the xml number by adding 1 to each digit set. I will...
I had checked the episode-num line, and they do not match for a given show. But after checking several entries I found that the...
Using MP 2.3.2. I am using Schedules Direct JSON to populate my EPG. I don't see the Series or Episode information for any tv...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
WinTV v10 TV server may have the tv cards locked.
WinTV v10 TV server may have the tv cards locked.
I recently tried to test the MP 1.29 Pre-release, to find out the MySQL Server 5.6 won't install & connect host to my TV Tuner...
Replies
Views
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
I have been a relatively happy user of MP1 for quite a while. My setup is a dedicated HTPC connected to my TV, a TV capture device...
Replies
Views
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are not fully finalized. After that you’ll be able to select a TV engine within the installer :)
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are...
I have spent the last few weeks with TVHeadend, TVMosaic and NextPVR on Mac, WIndows and Linux platforms where available. Only...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom