Tuning Detail Menu (1 Viewer)

ben001

Portal Member
May 23, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
With most skins while viewing live tv i am able to hit the f9 key to bring up a menu and view tuning details. That menu does not seem to be an option with this skin. Are there any plans on adding this in the future? or is it there and i am just not seeing it....

This was a very handy menu for checking signal strength with dvb-s channels as i am on the edge of a spot beam with a few transponders.

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
With most skins while viewing live tv i am able to hit the f9 key to bring up a menu and view tuning details. That menu does not seem to be an option with this skin. Are there any plans on adding this in the future? or is it there and i am just not seeing it....

This was a very handy menu for checking signal strength with dvb-s channels as i am on the edge of a spot beam with a few transponders.
Hi ben001,

I noticed also that it is not possible to see the tuning details, but I copied the mytvtuningdetails.xml from another skin and adapt it for the Mediastream skin.
When you copy the attached file to the Mediastream skin directory and you will have tuning details in Mediastream

Attachments

• mytvtuningdetails.zip
    30.6 KB

ben001

Portal Member
May 23, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Thanks Lbr_Lion

The addition works great!

This should be added into future releases of mediastream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom