Tuning Detail Menu (1 Viewer)

ben001

Portal Member
May 23, 2007
Canada Canada
With most skins while viewing live tv i am able to hit the f9 key to bring up a menu and view tuning details. That menu does not seem to be an option with this skin. Are there any plans on adding this in the future? or is it there and i am just not seeing it....

This was a very handy menu for checking signal strength with dvb-s channels as i am on the edge of a spot beam with a few transponders.

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Netherlands Netherlands
With most skins while viewing live tv i am able to hit the f9 key to bring up a menu and view tuning details. That menu does not seem to be an option with this skin. Are there any plans on adding this in the future? or is it there and i am just not seeing it....

This was a very handy menu for checking signal strength with dvb-s channels as i am on the edge of a spot beam with a few transponders.
Hi ben001,

I noticed also that it is not possible to see the tuning details, but I copied the mytvtuningdetails.xml from another skin and adapt it for the Mediastream skin.
When you copy the attached file to the Mediastream skin directory and you will have tuning details in Mediastream

Attachments

ben001

Portal Member
May 23, 2007
Canada Canada
Thanks Lbr_Lion

The addition works great!

This should be added into future releases of mediastream.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A VB-IP SPAIN Movistar plus tunning details (Update 26 dec 2018) Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails 1
M TV Server can't tune to some DVB-S multiplexes while other software can General 0
vapourEyes Automatically Re-Tune Periodically Improvement Suggestions 1
vapourEyes Automatically Tune to Strongest Duplicate Channel Improvement Suggestions 99
bribbon [Pending] DVB-C Tuning Parameters: Switzerland.UPC Cablecom [NID 43020] v.7.xml Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails 0
J DVB-S2 card fails to tune? Subchannel count increasing Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 3
M Tuning channels with quad tuner question General 6
E [solved] Vodafone Kabel dvb-c Braunschweig Tuning Liste (Stand 31.01.2019) TV / Streaming 0
M Wrong DVB-T tuning parameters for Sweden, Vannas - Granlundsberget 1.20 Pre Release 1
U Client cannot tune channels General 1
Charlie TV [solved] Channels disappeared after transmitter changes (Midhurst) General Support 4
The_Stig [solved] Client taking 40 seconds to tune a channel Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 1
porky996t "No Signal" when tuning TV Cards Installation, configuration support 10
M MovingPictures: Hang at retrieving details (connection fails) ? Moving Pictures 23
F No data in "File Details" Moving Pictures 2
J silly question: where do I add my login details!! OnlineVideos for MediaPortal 2 5
MrGrymReaper MediaPortal DVB EPG - More Detailed Information MediaPortal 1 Talk 4
V Skin With Menu Editor MediaPortal 1 Skins 13
Rob Hexenmeister Navigation problems adding menu buttons to EPG General Support 1
M [Duplicate] Always enter full screen when entering TV from main Menu Feature Requests 1
A [solved] menu sounds General 1
M.Hulot Warum Blu-ray-Menü nicht anwendbar bei MediaPortal? Allgemeines Supportforum 5
HTPCSourcer [Evaluate] Remove obsolete menu entries from "MP2 TV Configuration" MediaPortal 2 0
U [DVD] DVD Menu Navigation for HID keyboard Improvement Suggestions 0
G How best to get cover art for tracks to show up on the Audio Menu (Latest Added, Unplayed)? General 9