Tuning Nine & SBS in Perth, Western Australia (1 Viewer)

thiskl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 10, 2005
    Perth, Western Australia
    Home Country
    For autotune to correctly create channel entries for Nine & SBS I modified the dvbt.xml file.

For Nine change the frequency from 191500 to 191625.
    For SBS change the frequency from 536500 to 536625.

A

Anonymous

You may be on a different tower because I have had no issues with those channels in Perth. Which tower broadcasts to your area? (Yanchep?)

thiskl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 10, 2005
    Perth, Western Australia
    Home Country
    simbot82 said:
    You may be on a different tower because I have had no issues with those channels in Perth. Which tower broadcasts to your area? (Yanchep?)

No. I'm in Dianella/Morley.

I'm using a DNTV Live! DVB-T card, so I simply copied the channel details from my DNTV Live! configuration.

A

Anonymous

Hmm well I am just down the road Really Warick area. Oh well as long as you got them to work that is all that matters.

have fun with MP

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Must be a card driver issue as the 125 MHz offset is already catered for in MP.

DMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have corrected the file and it is attached. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have...
    There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have...
    Replies
    Views
    So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then, enjoy :)
    So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then...
    Hi everyone. My name is Kivanc and I am the developer of Tempest EPG Generator which is a single php file xmltv formatted epg...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for your effort, much appreciated. I found this old post in the forum about Teletext subtitles don't have different transmitted colors, so it looks like unfortunately mediaPortal will just display it it a single colour. I still think MediaPortal is probably the best replacement for WMC so far I've found (plus highly...
    Thanks for your effort, much appreciated. I found this old post in the forum about Teletext subtitles don't have different...
    I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the...
    Replies
    Views
    I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the subtitles used for tv? I'm in Australia and have dvb-t tv channels set up. I noticed the subtitles colour is white and I want to change the colour. I can see how to change the size using the configuration...
    I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial TV channels I could only get about half the current number of channels from my transmitter, Winter Hill. So I checked on the forum and found the latest Tuning Parameters .XML file (here), and copied and...
    Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
    Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom