Tuning parameters for Canal Digital Sweden (1 Viewer)

Laban

Portal Pro
July 1, 2007
Luleå
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi

I've done a tuning parameter list for Canal Digital Sweden, 0.8W Thor. It contains only the valid frequencys (from lyngsat) and also working HD tuning parameters for the HD channels. This is tested using a Floppy DTV S2 tuner.

Perhaps this could be added to the SVN & satellites.xml ?

/Laban

Laban

Portal Pro
July 1, 2007
Luleå
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
A solution for this could be that you read files from a "user" dir in the "Tuning Parameters" dir. You'll put this file there and then the user could choose from all files in that dir also, perhaps with some kind of disclaimer since i'm guessing that it'll be difficult to support these files. The users could also add their own files here which would still be available after a reinstall. That's a rather annoying thing right now, i have to edit the satellites.xml file after each reinstall.

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Does the file posted in this thread work for all types of cards(i'm making a new list which doesn't get updated by wrong info from inet & will call it Thor 3/5 & will works for both DVB-S & S2)?

See that you listed "1=11421,H,25000,8psk,2/3" according to Telenor site it should be "1=11421,H,25000,8psk,3/4", & also do we need to set pilot to on & a roll-off & if we need do anyone know what it should be?

Regards
    Roy

Lindhardsen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 21, 2007
    Järfälla
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi There!

CD has added Eurosport HD to their family package. But when I do a new scan, I do not get the channel in my list.

Do I (or somebody else who actually knows what they are doing!) need to update the ini file?

Kind regards,
    Jan

entrecour

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Here is the list that I use - it includes pilot and roll-off. It works with all the canal digital DVB-S and S2 channels (Note I have excluded transponders that are not part of a canal digital package channel).

Edit: I have deleted the attachment as it was not the correct file. See post. :oops:

entrecour

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    :eek: I don't understand it - the file I attached above is the wrong one! I spent a lot of time creating a new ini and now I can't find it! :mad:

Lindhardsen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 21, 2007
    Järfälla
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    OK, so do you get Eurosport HD when you use the file you attached in post #8?

Also, your list is for 0.8°W Thor 3_5, whereas the original post says: 0.8°W Thor Canal Digital 2_3.zip

Does it have any consequences whether I use the file for 3/5 or 2/3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom