TV-Card choice ?? (1 Viewer)

ZeroX

Portal Pro
October 26, 2005
Karlstad
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi!

i have been having alot of problems with my Haupauge PVR-150 TV-card, so now i'm looking for a new card and at the meentime upgrade to a better card..

I'm looking for a card with dual tuners and TEXT-TV
around 1500-2000 SEK (ca 200 $)

Dual tuners is a secondary goal.

THANK YOU for any and all help..

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
Figured it out finally, they were stored in the registry. Now, I think I remember reading once that silicondust stored those there.
Figured it out finally, they were stored in the registry. Now, I think I remember reading once that silicondust stored those there.
Can someone help me to remove some old TV card entries? In TVServer Configuration there is a button to remove them but it is...
Replies
Views
I'm now using the Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A. I had 2 blue screens when recording + network load (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION with NSIS und tcpip.sys in stacktrace) but that seamed related to my network card: after installing the driver from the mainboard website, it runs stable. I'm still surprised that the power delivered by the PCIe...
I'm now using the Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A. I had 2 blue screens when recording + network load (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION with NSIS...
Hello I'm searching a PCIe DVB-S2 tv card. In 2018/2019, I already tried three cards: TerraTec Cinergy S2 PCIe Dual 2x interne...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.25.0 All Cards Busy DE
If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this problem (so there is probably more than one cause). Your symptoms (one tuner working, others not working for simultaneous use) suggest that you have setup only one tuner (so TV Server can use only one...
If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this...
I have two video cards both capable of recording two tv channels However if I try to record a program and watch another station...
Replies
Views
Yes I can stop windows updates - but that has yet to give problems - I have disabled automatic lenovo updates for now and will have no problems with it ;-) Its and old Lenovo Thinkcentre desktop using the On borad intel 4600 graphic card så all is good for know :-) thanks again for all your help :-)
Yes I can stop windows updates - but that has yet to give problems - I have disabled automatic lenovo updates for now and will have...
I have been using MP 1 for years with no troubles. but in the last couple of days it sudden just crashes when starting live tv...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom