boozelclark

Portal Pro
March 26, 2007
Johannesburg/Cape Town
Home Country
South Africa South Africa

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

don't worry, if win7 64bit, it will be compatible W10. i have old hauppauge done for win XP :whistle:
don't worry, if win7 64bit, it will be compatible W10. i have old hauppauge done for win XP :whistle:
Hi everyone! I found a good deal for a new-in-box (NOS) Hauppage Wintv HVR-5525 TV Tuner card and I'm considering buying it even...
Replies
Views
Hello, Since windows 7 is not supported yet by microsoft, I migrated from windows 7 x64 to windows 10 x64. I have a server on which a WinTV-quadHD card is installed. This card worked perfectly before the migration and no hardware change was made (not a single cable disconnected). Since my passage under windows 10 x64, I can't get...
Hello, Since windows 7 is not supported yet by microsoft, I migrated from windows 7 x64 to windows 10 x64. I have a server on...
Hello, Since windows 7 is not supported yet by microsoft, I migrated from windows 7 x64 to windows 10 x64. I have a server on...
Replies
Views
...as per: Live and Recorded TV for your Windows/Mac/Ubuntu desktop, Raspberry Pi and NAS! MP (desktop client) has supported hardware playback acceleration (via DXVA) for years. In MP, transcoding is only done by plugins like MPExtended (to allow low-bandwidth streaming to other devices) - this is not a core part of TV Server...
...as per: Live and Recorded TV for your Windows/Mac/Ubuntu desktop, Raspberry Pi and NAS! MP (desktop client) has supported...
Hi, I was wondering whether the TV Server supports hardware accelerated encoding which combined with the changes coming in version...
Replies
Views
I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy them to. Can anyone point me in the right direction as my memory of the config is hazy and probably out of date anyway.
I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy...
I just installed MP2 yesterday. Getting the digital tuner going went pretty straight forward. Right now I mainly have 2 issues as...
Replies
Views
Quality mate. I will try this ASAP! Thanks for your help!
Quality mate. I will try this ASAP! Thanks for your help!
I need some help / info regarding running a DVBS2 card on a mobo that has legacy pci interface. I decided that it was about time...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom