TV-card with FM -Tuner (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hi there,

I'm looking for a TV-card with FM-Tuner. Didn't find out wich is working with MP: Cinergy 600? or Hauupauge WinTV PCI FM? Other Suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

A

Anonymous

OK, nice Idea. But this one hasn't a remote control and I'm looking for a cheap MediaPortal-Beginning, because I'm possibly switching from kable to DVB-T.

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Well the MCE remotes are really cheap but you said you want DVB-T. These cards arent digital, not sure if I know any DVB-T cards with FM radio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there doesn't appear to be a way to make it.
    It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there...
    I was looking at moving from MP1 to MP2 and noticed that TV-Mosaic was the tvprovider of choice now. I followed the instructions...
    Replies
    Views
    :(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those frequencies that are defined in the tuning-parameters file for the satellite that you are scanning, so it is possible that the missing channels have moved to a new frequency that is not contained in the...
    :(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those...
    After many years of successful usage of MediaPortal, we were forced to upgrade the htpc (it's now more than 10 years old). I needed...
    Replies
    Views
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
    Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
    Replies
    Views
    To keep from uninstalling the WinTV 10 Tuner, I'll just use MP1's (manual control) & stop the TV server. This way both programs can be used. So far no-problems with stop & start MP1's TV server, when trying to use WinTV 10 tv screen.
    To keep from uninstalling the WinTV 10 Tuner, I'll just use MP1's (manual control) & stop the TV server. This way both programs can...
    After MP1 installment, the next step was to challenge behavior of the software with a "duel" tv tuner with screen watch & record...
    Replies
    Views
    WinTV v10 TV server may have the tv cards locked.
    WinTV v10 TV server may have the tv cards locked.
    I recently tried to test the MP 1.29 Pre-release, to find out the MySQL Server 5.6 won't install & connect host to my TV Tuner...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom