TV channels and size (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

- It would be great to have the TV Channels listed below eachother, making switching and selecting a channel easier, instead of going through them one-by-one.

- It would be excellent to incorporate more TV size options. Currently it's either 1/4th of the screen or full screen. As I use a beamer, full screen stretches the TV resolution too much, but 1/4th is too small. Would be great to have one size in the middle, and perhaps centred.

cheers,

JR

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
I have been a relatively happy user of MP1 for quite a while. My setup is a dedicated HTPC connected to my TV, a TV capture device...
Replies
Views
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Hello, following problem. I'm using MP (2.4) with Mosaic as TVserver (from this thread). In the properties of Mosaic, buffer times of 3 min before start and 30 min after end are set. When I program a recording in Mosaic, these buffer times are taken into account. When I program a recording from the MP EPG, it enters the Mosaic...
Hello, following problem. I'm using MP (2.4) with Mosaic as TVserver (from this thread). In the properties of Mosaic, buffer times...
The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom