MP2 - V2.3 [solved] TV doesn't start "all cards are busy" (1 Viewer)

Scheibes

Portal Pro
June 14, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
Hello,

now i builded my new setup and installed the Server and the new client.
But now the TV Service won't start.

Under the Option "Test Channels" i get always the reponse "all cards are busy".
Under the Option "Manual Control" i can tune all channels and can record the timeshift.

On the Client on the Server when i want to tune a channel, it seems the player starts, but i get no picture and sound. The TV Configuration shows under "Manual Control" that the tuner are timeshifting the channel.

When i do the same on my new standalone client, then the it shows the Loadingsymbol, but then nothing happens.
The TV Configuration shows a short time the tuning of the channel and then it ends.

Hope i explain my problem well.

Attachments

• Tuner 4.jpg
    Tuner 4.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Tuner 7.png
    Tuner 7.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 0
  • MediaPortal2-Logs-2020-10-31-17.37.52.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 0

Scheibes

Portal Pro
June 14, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
Now the TV Configuration find no channels anymore.
I don't know what's happened, i started a new channel scan and no matter what frequence, no channels found.

Now i am working 11 hours on this problem and can find nothing. I am very frustrated!!

Scheibes

Portal Pro
June 14, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
100% Signal and 100% Quality

Attachments

• Nothing fount.jpg
    Nothing fount.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 0

Scheibes

Portal Pro
June 14, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
After 5-6 restarts of the System and a repair installation from the Digital Devices Driver the channel scan works.
But still no TV Service :(

Scheibes

Portal Pro
June 14, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
Ok the problem with "all Cards are busy" seems fixed.
I switched the flatcable between CI and DVB-S2 Tuner Card. But in MediaPortal the TV won't start.

This Problem are still there:
On the Client on the Server when i want to tune a channel, it seems the player starts, but i get no picture and sound. The TV Configuration shows under "Manual Control" that the tuner are timeshifting the channel.

When i do the same on my new standalone client, then the it shows the Loadingsymbol, but then nothing happens.
The TV Configuration shows a short time the tuning of the channel and then it ends.

I try it with DVB Viewer Demo and DD-TV on the Server, but there are no picture, too.

Scheibes

Portal Pro
June 14, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
This is a Screenshot from the Problem on the Server

On the Client the Player doesn't start. Just as written a short time the loadingsymbole is shown.

Attachments

• No Picture.jpg
    No Picture.jpg
    382.3 KB · Views: 0

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    This is a Screenshot from the Problem on the Server

On the Client the Player doesn't start. Just as written a short time the loadingsymbole is shown.
    As some errors were fixed and only one seem remaining, a new set of log files could help.
    looking through your previous ones, I found around 50 errors.

Scheibes

Portal Pro
    June 14, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I made a restart from the Server.

Then i tryed to start "Das Erste HD" on the Server.
    TV Configuration shows that the Channel are startet -> Player starts, but no picture (like the Screenshot i've made)

Then i tryed to start "ZDF HD" on the Client.
    TV Configuration shows for a moment that the Channel are startet -> Loadingsymbol on the client, nothing happend (no Player starts)

Then i generated the Logs, see attached.

PS: Movie and Series stream to the Client works fine and the Player starts immediately.

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2020-10-31-21.47.54.zip
      1.3 MB · Views: 0
    Last edited:

Scheibes

Portal Pro
    June 14, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Is this a correct connection?

Server-Connection.jpg

The name from the Server PC is "MediaPortal-Server" and from the Client PC is "Wohnzimmer-Client".

And this is a screenshot from the ServiceMonitor from the Server.
    This looks very confused to me.

I thought the the System always must be "MediaPortal-Server".

It always takes some time until the client connects to the server. (about 1min)
    Is this normal?

Users who are viewing this thread