Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Community!

This morning i have installed MP 1.1.0 and newest SVN, but TV doesn't work inside MP! I get an empty channellist! Preview is working fine!

Hope, you can help!

Best regards

Helios

mylle

Portal Pro
    April 14, 2005
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    This is pretty much how it looks when the client has no connection to the tv-server. Are you sure the tv service is startet? have you entered tvserver info into the configuration tool after reinstalling?

micmanm

Portal Pro
    May 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Check presence of group "All Channels" in radio channels tab (TV-Server Configuration).
    if this group not present - you may not see any tv channels in channellist.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Now i have made a fresh install of Win7 - same issue! No ideas?

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Test MP clean(fresh install, setup everything from bottom etc) without any extra plugins first, error.log it's full of errors from extra plugins. Then test it if it doesn't work attach those fresh logs, maybe we can see something.

Regards
    Roy

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for your reply, Roy!

New logs are attached! There are no channels in the channellist and the TV-guide inside MP! Preview in "setuptv" is working fine!

Best regards

Helios

micmanm

Portal Pro
    May 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine

Try this!
    Just add channel group "All Channels" to Radio Channels (TV-Server Configuration).:)
    Fresh install of MP 1.1.0.0 Alpha + latest SVNs does not include this group thats leads to such issue.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Try this!
    Just add channel group "All Channels" to Radio Channels (TV-Server Configuration).:)
    Fresh install of MP 1.1.0.0 Alpha + latest SVNs does not include this group thats leads to such issue.

Very big :D micmanm! Thats it! Sorry, that i haven't seen your first post!

Best regards

Helios

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom