TV Guide Behaviour Query - all channels and changing groups (1 Viewer)

bob808

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2008
    Hampshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I am just going through the final stages of my mediaportal setup and have most things as I would like them with only a couple of niggles left.

The main one is the tv guide... having spent a bit of time setting up my listings using digiguide and xmltv import I have created channel groups (entertainment, movies, music etc).

Now what I was hoping was that the tv guide would list an 'all channels' view based on the total of the channels in my group and in the order that I have arranged them - not just all channels unsorted.

I have managed to hide the all channels using the settings tool, but now if i go to the tv guide I just get my entertainment listings, and then I have to press the right mouse button (or info on my remote) and change group to get anything else... is there any skin or tweak that would let the options be at the bottom of the screen perhaps, or provide a main view that had all in my order, then I could focus on my channel groups if required rather than as a necessity.

Hopefully I have missed something that lets this be possible, or if not there is a way that i can manage this. Once I get this as I want I am gonna try to get channel logos sorted out then I just need to index my music and movies and I am done :D

I hope that makes sense to someone as it is a bit of a rambling one!

thanks

bob

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom