TV Guide Rows (1 Viewer)

mcardlej

Portal Member
May 15, 2008
Hi there,

With the advent of all the new FTA channels in Australia (15 in total ignoring ABC Kids), is there any possibility of having 15 rows in the full guide? Or is this totally out of the question?

Cheers,
James.

mcardlej

Portal Member
May 15, 2008
Yeah I thought it might be a bit hard to read.

I'd be happy to lose some space at the top and the bottom, having all channels on one screen without scrolling is great and I don't want to lose that..

I might give it a crack at some point and see how it turns out.

Cheers,
James.

NickName

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 23, 2006
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    I'm using the StreamedMP skin and have modded it's TV guide to display all channels including 7mate & GEM.
    I haven't put ELEVEN in yet but that's next years problem.
    FYI. I have removed the TV preview window and lowered & stretched the program description so it's not as high but is wider.
    I don't need the TV preview window as I use the "fullscreen video plugin".
    The channels I have displayed without scrolling are:
    ABC News
    ABC 1
    ABC 2
    ABC 3
    SBS 1
    SBS 2
    Ten
    One HD
    Nine
    Go
    7mate (aka 7HD)
    (and GEM will fit in come Sunday)
    I think I may be missing one from the list but I can't think what and I'm at work so I can't check ATM.

PM me your email address if you want a copy of my guide xml. It 'may' work with other skins...

Regards,

Nick Name

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
    I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
    Replies
    Views
    Good shout! Working when setting the network to private. Windows 7 firewall certainly doesn't behave like it does in Windows 10/11. Saved me a lot of time having to debug the code. Thanks for the tip!
    Good shout! Working when setting the network to private. Windows 7 firewall certainly doesn't behave like it does in Windows 10/11...
    Hello, I spent a couple of days trying to resolve this issue and cannot figure it out. I have set up MediaPortal Server on an old...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom