[tv guide] time labels at the worng position (1 Viewer)

gig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As you can see on the attached screen shot, the time header is not at the right position. The time labels should be shifted 100px to left in order to be around there where the red arrow points.

Playing around with the mytvguide.xml and adjusting the position of "time header label template" didnt give me satisfactory result, I actually break the entire layout only.

how can this be fixed ?

...or instate of shifting how the steeps can be changed from :00,:30 to :15,:45 ?

regards
    gig

Attachments

• tv_guide.png
      tv_guide.png
      298.2 KB

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You need to use another skin to see the exact problem for the time < 1900 >< 1930 > there is a missing begin\end timespace which highlights the problem even more, >< which is the real 1930, this is known about, so everything looks 15 minutes out, its just getting someone to change the behaviour inside MPs code.

gig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I got it now, thanks.

so in order to align the time labels to the left within theirs time space containers is hacking in MP code necessary :(

I will try at least to outline the time space containers somehow, which would make it a bit more readable.

regards
    gig

Attachments

• tvguide2.png
      tvguide2.png
      318.7 KB

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    It's one of those things that no one has volunteered to fix, shame because it would make the epg much more logical for users :(

gig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hacking in MP code is way to big for me, im getting lost in all the xml files already

so what I did is a simple mode of Indigo tvguide in order to make it a bit more logical. I provided simple background image for the time label. see attachments

maybe somebody more creative can make the background better looking and fitting more the Indigo/Monochrome skin.

regards
    gig

Attachments

• tvguide.png
      tvguide.png
      289.5 KB
    • time_label_bg.png
      time_label_bg.png
      297 bytes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom