Tv isn't work, but with the Blue Skin it works (1 Viewer)

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello i have a problem with the Tv-Streaming with the current Version of the Skin. It stop after a few seconds. When i will switch the TV another one on, the message "unable to play:stream 2.0" is shown. But with the standard Blue-Skin, there is no problem with the TV. I can't believe it, but it is true. I don't know, what is not similar with the other skin, and what is the problem.

I hope ylou can help me, thnak you !

Sorry for my Englisch

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hello i have a problem with the Tv-Streaming with the current Version of the Skin. It stop after a few seconds. When i will switch the TV another one on, the message "unable to play:stream 2.0" is shown. But with the standard Blue-Skin, there is no problem with the TV. I can't believe it, but it is true. I don't know, what is not similar with the other skin, and what is the problem.

I hope ylou can help me, thnak you !

Sorry for my Englisch

The skin should not effect this, we will need to see a full set of logs after re-producing the issue before we can say what the issue might be.

To create the logs run MediaPortal in debug, from here you can run MediaPortal in three configurations 1) MediaPortal with just the base plugins and default skin, 2) Debug mode and all installed plugins and currently selected skin. 3) export all logs - chose option 2 and run till the error happens.

A zip file (MediaPortalLogs_DD_MM_YY__HH_MM.zip) will be created on the desktop that can be attached to your reply. (To attach a file select advanced editing mode and manage attachments)

This option is accesed via Start->Team MediaPortal->MediaPortal->MediaPortal Debug-Mode

Thanks

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Tv isn't work, but with the Blue Skin it works

Thank you for your answer, i have attached the log-files. I hope it helps you.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Re: AW: Tv isn't work, but with the Blue Skin it works

Thank you for your answer, i have attached the log-files. I hope it helps you.

Hi,

There is nothing in the logs that indicate a skin issue, this is a client system?

The only issues are see are in the TSReader.log file where you are getting a load of late frames following by the client losing the Stream - there is nothing in the skin that could cause this.

How long have you left Blue3 running, I suspect it would also happen with the default skin though it may take longer to show it'self as it may be memory related.

thx

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Tv isn't work, but with the Blue Skin it works

Yes it is a client-System, i will do a Test with the Standard-Skin. I will test this Skin for a longer time. But the most of the time, this mistake is shown with the start of Mediaportal. I think it is related by the low-System PC Ion 330 and 2 Gb Ram. Today i will upgrade the Ram to 4 GB, and i hope it will be better. And I think the StreamedMP Skin needs more than the normal Blue-Skin !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom