Tools and other software tv on demand (1 Viewer)

koma

January 1, 2010
Hello friends, I would like to know if there is any plugin or any way to make TV on demand, as in the xmbc .. I tried to enter the addresses in my online videos pro does not work, thanks

finrudd341

Portal Pro
February 24, 2008
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
Hello friends, I would like to know if there is any plugin or any way to make TV on demand, as in the xmbc .. I tried to enter the addresses in my online videos pro does not work, thanks

Not 100% what you mean - are you referring to TV on demand as in Pay Per View or Video on Demand? If so, there is a Netflix plugin, that allows you to connect to a Netflix account (if you can open one outside of the USA) and view content from there.

Failing that, there is a plugin called online videos, which has access to a large (and growing) amount of online content - all of which is available without MP, but MP puts it into a nice format.

If you are referring to accessing on demand content from a TV provider, like Sky TV or a cablco, then this I can't comment on. While it is possible to view encrypted TV channels on MP with the appropriate hardware and a valid subscription for that content, I don't know if the interface has been developed enough to work with the Pay Per View content also available from the cablecos and Satellite providers.

koma

January 1, 2010
ok, you're right .. it's true .. I knew, but I was referring to more content from here in Spain .. series, movie channels .. Spain .. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Replies
Views
To be fair the normal uninstall is usually more than sufficient. I regularly uninstall and reinstall MP 1 as part of the testing process and only very rarely have I needed to use the manual procedure posted by @CyberSimian to overcome the error you ran into. I also believe there is a procedure to repair the MySQL install in the event...
To be fair the normal uninstall is usually more than sufficient. I regularly uninstall and reinstall MP 1 as part of the testing...
I am trying to install Mediaportal with TV Server. I tried many versions, including current x64 and new prerelease x86, and...
Replies
Views
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom