TV Planner

Discussion in 'Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI)' started by rolfey, June 18, 2008.

1. rolfey

rolfey Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

I was just thinking what a great idea it would be if you could have a TV planner where you could shedule the changing of channels. what I mean by this is, you would be able to look through the days EPG and plan out all the channel changes in advance through the evening, making sure you don't forget to change channle and miss out on somthing you wanted to watch that night and not record.

It would be cool as well if you could save that template for use maybe the next week.

Maybe this is just a useless idea, but it seems llike a good idea to me :)

Mike

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. bolders

bolders Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi

You can set MP to alert you when a program is about to start but i agree it would be great it you could set it to automatically switch the channel for you as well.

bolders

4. rolfey

rolfey Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah, you could plan your whole nights TV for say a Monday, save that as a template, and then load it again for next Monday knowing your sorted for the whole evening :)

Mike

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!