TV: PMT times out : Unable to start graph (1 Viewer)

fnokke

Portal Member
February 26, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
FIXED: As it turned out, "atmospheric disturbances" caused the first two nets to go down arbitrarily. In particular the 570 MHz net seems to be sensitive to these types of issues. Now all is well again!

Hi,

some channels suddenly became unplayable from mediaportal for me today (but this still work fine in dvbviewer). The only thing I can recall doing that could possibly cause it is that I created a channel group and did some reordering in the channels, but otherwise nothing has changed. I noted in the logs something about HW filtering being disabled on my FloppyDTV .. but do not know what that means, in any case after that the error message is something about "PMT wait times out".

Anybody have a clue as to what might have happened? I noticed that the TV plugin and TV server have different versions - 1.1.1 and 1.1.0, which I read in another thread seemed to have happened to several other users. But on the other hand it has been working with this setup for at least several days so I don't believe that that could be it.

Thanks,
Fnokke

MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1
MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide
Windows Version: XP MCE SP 3
CPU Type: Intel
HDD: 1GB
Memory:
Motherboard:
Video Card: 7600 GS
Video Card Driver:
Sound Card:
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: FloppyDTV DVB-T
1. TV Card Type:
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

riksmith

Portal Pro
April 18, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
You could try scanning for channels. It could be that your broadcaster has moved channel and /or update the PMT ID

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom