TV-Server Version: 1.0
MediaPortal Version: 1.0
MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide
Windows Version: Vista sp1
CPU Type: Phenom X3 8750 HD8750WCGHBOX 2.4GHz Socket AM2+
HDD: Samsung F1 500Gb
Memory: 2 Gb
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-MA790GP-DS4H AMD 790GX chipset ATX
Video Card: Integrated ATI Radeon HD3300 graphics (DirectX10)
Video Card Driver:
Sound Card:
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card:
1. TV Card Type: TechniSat SkyStar HD2 PCI
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec: Microsoft
MPEG2 Audio Codec: Microsoft
h.264 Video Codec: ffdshow
Satelite/CableTV Provider: 36 E Eutesat
HTPC Case: Silverstone LC17
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote: Microsoft
TV: Phillips
TV - HTPC Connection: HDMI

Hi all,
On my PC TV server can generate only one stream.

On practice it means that I can't record ongoing TV show, if I want to do that I have to switch Off TV and only after that record can be started and it will start, if it was scheduled.
It is impossible to record and watch same channel (of course I can switch off TV, start record and play recording, but this is not a proper way)
Same happens if I try to see TV from second computer, I can watch only if TV on first one will be off (I am talking about same channel).
Some time after MP restart (even without TV server restart), I can watch TV and record same channel or watch same channel on two PC, but it works only once, next try gives "Unable to start timeshifting, unknow error occurred"

Logs are here

markius

Portal Pro
December 26, 2006
Maidstone, UK
Home Country
England England
Funny you should say that Dmitry, I've just looked at your logs and I'm more convinced than ever!

At 19:32:51 you started watching First Automotive
At 19:33:02 you pressed the record button on your remote and started a manual recording

When you start a manual recording 2 users exist that are both trying to "view" the same channel:
1. Mediaportal TV Client - displaying the picture on your screen
2. TV Server Scheduler - recording the channel to a file on the disk (Manual recordings are also scheduled)

However it occurs, 2 users trying to access the same channel on the same transponder does not work and results in the error I included in my topic:
2009-01-12 19:33:02.371580 [4]: dvb:confused:ubmitTuneRequest returns:0x1

It's documented in my thread as an Additional Use Case :D

Hopefully a dev will spot one of the two threads and look at the issue in more detail.

Cheers
Mark

Dmitry_f

Portal Member
May 16, 2008
Home Country
Finland Finland
It would be great if it's same case ))) more chances to fix problem. I hope so.

* yes in your case it's two recording steams for one channel

hardcorehire

Portal Pro
April 1, 2008
OHIO
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Problem watching two channels

I have a similar problem. Only I am not trying to record anything just trying two watch two different channels from two different MP Clients. I am able to watch one stream then anytime I try and start another stream it shuts down the TV Service and looses connection for both tv's. I don't know if this is close to what you are experiencing or not, but I could really use some help. Any Ideas from anyone?

I will attach logs.

hardcorehire

Portal Pro
April 1, 2008
OHIO
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I was thinking I scanned in all the channels then I setup each card to it's own hybrid card. Could that be why in the tv log it only shows the analog channels on channel #1 and what exactly are the five different "Channels" what are channels that isn't talking about TV channels the tv channel is 9 I was trying to tune to. I am confused any help or links that might be useful.

It doesn't seem to be a problem until a setup cards as hybrid cards also I was looking throught the tv log and as best as I can understand it looked as if no matter what it always used card 5 even though it should have been locked. Just trying to get some help.

Thanks to anyone who will look into this for me.

Dmitry_f

Portal Member
May 16, 2008
Home Country
Finland Finland
I was thinking I scanned in all the channels then I setup each card to it's own hybrid card. Could that be why in the tv log it only shows the analog channels on channel #1 and what exactly are the five different "Channels" what are channels that isn't talking about TV channels the tv channel is 9 I was trying to tune to. I am confused any help or links that might be useful.

It doesn't seem to be a problem until a setup cards as hybrid cards also I was looking throught the tv log and as best as I can understand it looked as if no matter what it always used card 5 even though it should have been locked. Just trying to get some help.

Thanks to anyone who will look into this for me.

I am using only one DVB-S card TechniSat SkyStar HD2 PCI, and it defined as DVB-S card. Two last SVN didn't fix problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom