Satelite/CableTV Provider: CAIW
HTPC Case: Silverstone LC17b
Cooling:
Power Supply: ANTEC
Remote: Microsoft MCE 2005 remote
TV: Philips
TV - HTPC Connection: Composite

Hi!
Now that I've played around some time with MP, I thought it was time for a thorough look at the tv section.
I found some issues and I hope someone of the devteam can take a look at it. I don't think this needs logfiles, but I'll be happy to provide them.

Here goes:
1- When I resolve a recording conflict, I get a blank (blue) screen with "0 conflicts" showing. The arrows buttons on your RC have no effect at this point as there are no buttons displaying. "Back" on your remote works though.

2- When I want to display the info of a scheduled recording, the infotext shows up in the middle of the screen, right over a button. I think it's the "keep until" button if I remember correctly.

3- The wrong info is showing at "scheduled recordings" when there is more than one planned recording of a particular show scheduled (so that a map is showing instead of the channellogo). ...I think it shows info of a past show. When you enter the folder, the planned recordings and their info are correct.

4- The programinfo beneath the tv-window at "live tv" is wrong. It shows info of other shows (at that channel) at other times. ...But sometimes the info is correct though!

5- With the Recording priorities screen, the up and down arrows disappear when an item is highlighted. They keep working though (posted already by someone else)

This is what I found.
Could anyone confirm these issues?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom