TV-Series Config crashing (1 Viewer)

bishopy2j

Portal Pro
March 29, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Vista Ultimate x64
MP 1.0; Streamed MP 0.3.270; MyTV-Series 2.0

I was using TV-Series plugin just fine. Was watching a show then the show paused and froze MP. I had to restart my machine, went in MP config, went into tv series config but received an error (screen shot attached, with log). I deleted the db from program data and tried again but same thing. I even re-installed my streamed mp skin which gives me the option to install certain plugins. I get the option to continue but if i choose that nothing happens. the other plugins, as well as their configs, are working just fine.

Attachments

• mytv-series_error1.jpg
    mytv-series_error1.jpg
    41.8 KB
  • mytv-series_error2.jpg
    mytv-series_error2.jpg
    55.7 KB
  • mytv-series_error3.jpg
    mytv-series_error3.jpg
    51.8 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Can you double check the DB is really deleted, have you checked your Virtual Store > C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Database

bishopy2j

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I knew about the db location in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database (which i removed) but not the location you specified? There still was a .db file file there for MyTV-Series as well as my other plugins (emulators, moving pictures, etc...). I see how this could have caused my issue but why would the other plugins have worked? Also, i must tell you that this is all happening on a new hardrive (with new drive letter) in which i cloned from my original one. I saw some other funky stuff (may be was due to this other location of .db files) with my other plugins so i just finieshed removing my MP 1install and starting over. Will keep you updated on progress.

just got MP reinstalled, backup and running, went into TV-series config and was able to point to correct path with no error. able to view them in MP. Guess it was an issue of when drive letters changed after cloning. ltfearme, thank you for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom