Tv Series files not named correctly? (1 Viewer)

farmertom

Portal Member
September 7, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi All,
I am running MP 1.0.1.
Using TV Server Configuration, in the Recording Settings, Custom paths and filenames I have configured the Series recording files to be named "%title%--%name%" in the format textbox. The Sample shows Friends--Joey's Birthday.ts. It appears that I have correctly specified the name format I would like. However, my TV series files get named without the episode name. I get "Friends--%name%.ts

Is anyone else having this problem? Am I doing something wrong? Is this a bug? Can it be fixed?

In a much eariler version (MP 0.2.3.0 ?) this was working for me....

Thanks for any help
farmertom :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
I had checked the episode-num line, and they do not match for a given show. But after checking several entries I found that the number showing on the Guide is a corrected/adjusted number. So if the xml file shows 1.9 as episode-num, the Guide displays 10.2. So MP2 is converting the xml number by adding 1 to each digit set. I will...
I had checked the episode-num line, and they do not match for a given show. But after checking several entries I found that the...
Using MP 2.3.2. I am using Schedules Direct JSON to populate my EPG. I don't see the Series or Episode information for any tv...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Subtitles DE
I have for the most part resolved this issue, but I may have gone the long way around. Any file that has the subtitles inbedded but requiring subtitles to be turned on to see them I am running through Handbrake and burning the forced english subtitles into the file so the display regardless of the subtitles in the config. If the...
I have for the most part resolved this issue, but I may have gone the long way around. Any file that has the subtitles inbedded...
Hi, I am hoping someone can help me. I have a TV series which is predominantly in English but has passages of dialog that are in...
Replies
Views
I've been utilizing Media Portal 1 for about 10 years now. It is a great program, so I thank you for all of your hard work over the years. I was looking into updating to MP 2 but when I ran a test it did not recognize the format that I have used with download tv series information with MP-TV Series (that I've used for 10 years on...
I've been utilizing Media Portal 1 for about 10 years now. It is a great program, so I thank you for all of your hard work over...
I've been utilizing Media Portal 1 for about 10 years now. It is a great program, so I thank you for all of your hard work over...
Replies
Views
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom