TV series from DVD though DVD didn't break up episodes (1 Viewer)

TheClaus

Portal Member
November 13, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
My kids got this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fast Forward DVD set. I used DVDFab to rip it and only found 1 part that was just all the episodes in one.

How would I import this into TVSeries?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly updated all of the watched episodes. Thank you to everyone for your assistance.
So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly...
Hi, Hoping for some guidance from the Brains Trust on a strange issue . There are a couple of series I am having an issue with My...
Replies
Views
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
The matching table adds flexibility, and we can use any provider for the data, or even multiple providers at once. The logic changes aren't too big either, add an internal ID, a provider, and that's about it. And at the stage of receiving information translation from one ID to another.
The matching table adds flexibility, and we can use any provider for the data, or even multiple providers at once. The logic...
I'm experiencing issues with My TVSeries scanning new series that aren't currently in my DB. In the popup in MePo it will say new...
Replies
Views
Yes, better there.
Yes, better there.
NOTE: Original post edited to update on each issue. Hi all, This is my first post on here, having just come from a fairly well...
Replies
Views
The fixes for nfo tmdb collection and the out of range errors will be included in MP 2.1.2 The merge issue is also resolved therefore I'll mark this thread as solved.
The fixes for nfo tmdb collection and the out of range errors will be included in MP 2.1.2 The merge issue is also resolved...
On Friday it was time for me to do a fresh installation on my HTPC and I wanted to upgrade to windows 10 anyway. So I decided to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom