TV series from DVD though DVD didn't break up episodes (1 Viewer)

TheClaus

Portal Member
November 13, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
My kids got this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fast Forward DVD set. I used DVDFab to rip it and only found 1 part that was just all the episodes in one.

How would I import this into TVSeries?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
thanks for the review. I'm still using my harmony one for god knows how many years. Overhere it gets charged every night, and I need to replace my battery around every 7 years. After all those years it's still functional except the "7" button, you really have to press it very firmly to do something. I do heavily use some custom...
thanks for the review. I'm still using my harmony one for god knows how many years. Overhere it gets charged every night, and I...
I don't have a complicated A/V system - a Sony A8H TV, Yamaha receiver, and a HTPC on which I run most media through MediaPortal. I...
Replies
Views
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Well just tried that. Chose TV Channels and clicked "Clear". All channels cleared then did a rescan. What a shitshow! All channel number mappings a total mess: STV as Channel 1, W as Channel 18, BBC channels way down the list. Thanks for trying to help but this software, for me, is just a mess. Appreciate all the time you have...
Well just tried that. Chose TV Channels and clicked "Clear". All channels cleared then did a rescan. What a shitshow! All...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom