TV series from DVD though DVD didn't break up episodes (1 Viewer)

TheClaus

Portal Member
November 13, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
My kids got this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fast Forward DVD set. I used DVDFab to rip it and only found 1 part that was just all the episodes in one.

How would I import this into TVSeries?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
This is not a problem. Only I use MediaPortal and therefore there is no such danger, at least not for now. ;) Thanks for the 2 valuable tips. :)
This is not a problem. Only I use MediaPortal and therefore there is no such danger, at least not for now. ;) Thanks for the 2...
Hi, I would like to import around 6.000 Anime files into My TVSeries (in addition to the approximately 15.000 TV series files...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom