TV series problem (1 Viewer)

e_razor

Portal Member
July 21, 2006
Home Country
Norway Norway
I'm having problems with my tv series layout options. Mediaportal or tv series plugin are unable to list the tv series in the layout that i want. When i enter the setup dialog for Tv series and select the layout options in the screenshot below, they dont get saved.

I want the wide banners view, and since tv series doesnt have an apply button either its kinda hard to know how to make these settings stick. I dont know if this is a pluing problem or skin related. Using latest streamedmp and the tv series that comes with that version. Anyone else having this problem? I get the posters view and want the wide banners view. There doesnt seem to be any way of chaning this option from within mediaportal either :(

EDIT: After some browsing on other subforums i found a fix Remove or edit TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml.
However this problem wasnt present with the previous StreamedMP, intended change or bug?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.3 KB
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    101 KB

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Country flag
    he, he. i was about to write an thread about the same issue.
    i thought that i am nuts, because i always get the listview. :D

best solution imo. would be to have a view switch inside MediaPortal -> "TV-Series -> menu". :)

e_razor

Portal Member
    July 21, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    he, he. i was about to write an thread about the same issue.
    i thought that i am nuts, because i always get the listview. :D

best solution imo. would be to have a view switch inside MediaPortal -> "TV-Series -> menu". :)

Yeah totally agree on that, i'm very suprised such an option doesn't exsist allready. At least in a superb skin like StreamedMP :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, kicked in and updated several items this morning.:)
    Yes, kicked in and updated several items this morning.:)
    I know there have been problems with the TVDB api and for me both Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series plugins are no longer working in...
    Replies
    Views
    So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model Object Manager. As soon as they are disabled TV server will always show "port 554 is already bound". Enabling/disabling events is done by this reg key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM]...
    So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model...
    I've got a Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A Twin and a DigitalEverywhere FloppyDTV for Satellite TV. I've been running MediaPortal 1.4.0...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    That 's what I see. I've retired from software development in favour of getting a 1910 gaff cutter back sailing, and as that development was in DataFlex I doubt that it's relevant to MP development.
    That 's what I see. I've retired from software development in favour of getting a 1910 gaff cutter back sailing, and as that...
    The setting up of scheduled recordings seems to be the weakest part of MP2 - in fact I'd go as far as to say one aspect of it is a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom