TV series showing no information (Streamed MP) (1 Viewer)

superted125

Portal Member
September 16, 2009
Home Country
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0
MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP
Windows Version: Windows 7 x64
CPU Type: Q6600
HDD: 1x640Gb 1x750Gb 1x1.5TB
Memory: 8Gb ddr2 800
Motherboard: x48 DQ6
Video Card: hd4850
Video Card Driver: latest

Hi guys,

I have setup StreamedMP on my computer (not a dedicated HTCP) and have got my media library working fine within it. However, there is one problem which seems to be only in StreamedMP.

The MyTV-series plugin does not show any information about the series or individual episodes in any of the layouts. I have tried the other skins and it appears to work fine, so im not sure if it something i have changed that could have caused the problem?

I have made sure that it isnt hiding the info to stop spoilers and the information is definitely there when looking at the TV database in the plugin but it doesnt seem to show it in StreamedMP. This is for all of the (20~) series i have.

Anyone had any similar problems? I couldnt find anything by searching so i have resorted to posting!

Cheers in advance for your help,
Superted

superted125

Portal Member
September 16, 2009
Home Country
Thanks for the link alank,

However i have already installed streamedMP 0.8.448 (and the TVseries skins that come with it).

I am considering reinstalling mediaportal for a fresh start...but i dont want to lose my database. Is there a way to back it up (moving pictures and mytv-series)?

Cheers
Superted

alank

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2006
    NJ
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread