TV-Series Skin files for Blue Two (Non-Wide) (1 Viewer)

patrick

Portal Pro
April 20, 2005
Southeast
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
TV-Series Skin files for Blue Two (Non-Wide)

Here are skin file and graphics for B2 if anyone is interested.

Maybe I am the only person still using a CRT but just in case there are others...

Shamelessly based on/copied/taken from Monochrome :)
So big thanks to Psycho Reptile (Psycho Reptile if you want me to take down the files just say the word)

I have zero graphics skills so if you do not like them just upload better replacements ;)

Only tested with recent MP and TVSeries SVNs so YMMV.

HTH,
patrick

Attachments

• b2tvss1.jpg
    b2tvss1.jpg
    135.3 KB
  • b2tvss3.jpg
    b2tvss3.jpg
    128.1 KB

BobMysterios

Portal Member
December 13, 2007
Very well done. I was hacking out a B2 skin myself.

This is better. I will be making some changes to it (such as hiding the video preview - or moving it) and I'll post in a few days.

Great Job!

:D

After playing with this for 45 minutes, this is a great start.

There are a few issues with graphics I'll try and hammer out in the next week. Mostly just transparency, or lack thereof. I'm hardly an expert - having never made a skin before - but I've always been a great copy/paste coder and hack something out with the best of them.

Stay tuned. Still, this is going "live" today - what an excellent plugin!

Cybertex

Portal Pro
August 9, 2007
Milano
Home Country
Italy Italy
Good job. Long time I was looking for it (not good at graphics).

So, we're at least in 3 to use a 4:3 screen with BlueTwo :D

clobber

Portal Pro
January 12, 2008
So I'm using this skin with TVSeries and the last two or three shows in the list don't show a banner. I've got about 8 different series in the library and all the banners show except the last few (Shark and Survivor in this case). Do you think it is skin related or plug-in?

patrick

Portal Pro
April 20, 2005
Southeast
Home Country
So I'm using this skin with TVSeries and the last two or three shows in the list don't show a banner. I've got about 8 different series in the library and all the banners show except the last few (Shark and Survivor in this case). Do you think it is skin related or plug-in?

Hi clobber,

I am not sure.
Are you running recent MP and TVSeries versions? SVNs?
It still works from me but my "production" box is using SVN versions close to when I uploaded the skin files.
I can update MP to the current SVN on my dev box and test if you want.

patrick

clobber

Portal Pro
January 12, 2008
Thanks Patrick,

I'm still running 0.2.3. Perhaps I should update to RC1? Won't have time to do that for a while. If you have the time, could you quickly test on 0.2.3. This is not a major issue....

cynserino

Portal Member
May 7, 2008
Bucks County, PA
Home Country
bluetwo skins issues

Hi everyone! First post on the board, and I'm sorry if this has been posted somewhere else.

patrick, I like the skin mod. I was wondering why after I got the plugin working why I couldn't get it to show in BlueTwo 4:3. Well I think I found a bug. If I knew how to fix it, I would but I suck at coding right now. Still learning.

But here's the bug:

When I go from listening to music to switching to the My TVSeries plugin, the now playing screen shows up at the bottom left corner of the screen until I stop the music. It still shows when it's paused, but after I stop whatever is playing it goes away. I have no viz running (mainly because I don't see the purpose, most of my friends prefer the now playing scene to a viz in the corner) so I don't think that's the problem.

Now I'm not sure how to get a log of this if it would even show up, but let me know if I can and how and I'll post the logs here.

:D
Thanks in advance!
cynserino

PS: does anyone know where I can find a tutorial on how to make/edit skins for MP? I'm trying to learn, but need some more reading material to get everything into my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom